What information do we gather?
Information at Automen.in is gathered in three ways:
- Directly i.e. when you provide information on various pages of our website.
- Indirectly i.e. through website’s technology.
Internet access logs are an example of indirect information gathering. When you access our website, your Internet address is automatically identified & saved in our Internet access logs.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily submit it to us. Some of the webpages on Automen.in gives you an opportunity to contact Automen or participate in an online survey. When we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for the information and how will this information be used. The user is free to decide whether to provide the information requested or not.
How do we use this information?
We analyze this information to identify the impressive facets & areas of improvement of our website so that we can make it more effective & informative. We may also use data for other purposes, about which we will inform you at the point at which we will collect the information. We do not share individual information with anyone. Before you submit any information, we will notify you with the reasons for asking the requested information and it is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it. You are entitled to know whether we hold any information about you. In case Automen maintains any information then you have complete authority to access & correct it if inaccurate. You can request this process through an e-mail.
What about Data Security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, the open nature of Internet should be taken into consideration where data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed/ used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be saved on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic and informs you when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations according to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
What about links to other websites?
Overall, cookies help us provide you with an improved website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can manually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How do I restrict the use of my personal information?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box/ option that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not share, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third party unless we have your permission or are obliged by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting but only with your permission.
In a nutshell – we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable resource for you to use. Please contact us if you have any questions now or during your visit.